SES has a staff of highly experienced emergency management professionals working in the areas of emergency management, planning, training, policy and exercises to provide the best homeland security and emergency management services available. SES is closely affiliated with the National Center for Security and Preparedness (NCSP) at the University at Albany. The NCSP provides more than 100 additional subject matter experts (SMEs) under the SES umbrella.
SES provides services to federal, state and local governments, industries and trade groups interested in homeland security and emergency management. Services SES can provide include:
- Developing and implementing training curriculum regarding emergency planning and response.
- Developing Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Developing emergency response or mitigations plans.
- Developing discussion-based and operational exercises.
- Developing continuity of operations (COOP) and government (COG) plans.
- Reviewing existing emergency response plans for improvement planning.
- Pandemic planning for businesses and organizations.
SES has experts in all fields of emergency management. These fields include:
- Public Works & Engineering
- Emergency Management
- Mass Care
- Resource Support
- Health and Medical
- Search and Rescue
- Hazardous Materials
- Foreign Animal Disease
- Public Safety
- Long-Term Recovery
- Public Affairs
- Military Affairs
- Chemical Awareness
- Response Decontamination
If you have any questions pertaining to the services SES can provide, please contact Frank Bryant, Eric Hess or Matt Lawrence at 1-800-897-1163.